The world of marketing has changed drastically over the last 10 years, and it continues to evolve on a daily basis. With so many ways and places for small and medium businesses to promote their business it’s difficult for business owners and CEOs to know with certainty what to do and where to invest.
“Too many companies are getting lost in a sea of options— but it’s simply not possible to be everywhere and do it all well.” says Marketing CoPilot founder and president Marie Wiese in You Can’t Be Everywhere.
The key to a successful marketing strategy today is delivering the right content, at the right time, in the right place, for the right audience.
In You Can’t Be Everywhere, Wiese offers her well-tested insight on how to navigate the realm of digital marketing and become a savvier marketer. Through personal stories and no-nonsense advice, Wiese shows how any company can conquer the digital space and craft extraordinary strategies and customer connections.
You Can’t Be Everywhere takes out all of the guesswork by:
- Revealing the secrets behind creating an impactful, measurable, and captivating marketing program
- Outlining a simple marketing approach based on common sense
- Helping entrepreneurs, business owners and CEOs create a road map that shows them what they need to do in order to connect with the right audience and attract the right sales leads
Praise for “You Can’t Be Everywhere”
“Anybody can call themselves an online marketing expert. Marie is the ‘real deal’ and treats marketing and conversion with the science and measurement it deserves.”
– David Carter, Executive Director, Innovation Factory
“Marketing is often perceived as some kind of shadowy black magic performed by seers and visionaries and is one of the most misunderstood of all business functions. Marie’s expertise combined with a sound programmatic approach takes the mystery out of digital marketing and creates consistent measureable results.”
– Jim Barnett, VP Sales and Marketing, Promys
“I’ve admired the work Marie has done for over a decade now. She has a pragmatic, proven approach to marketing that simply works. Marie cuts through all the “voodoo” to make sense of the programs and platforms you need to deliver results. This is a must read book.”
– Peter Evans, President and Founder, Expertfile
“We have known Marie from the beginning of her journey into the digital marketing world. Her experience, insights and mentoring has allowed us to grow our business in ways we could not have imagined. Marie has the ability to know where one should be and when in the ever change digital landscape.”
– Ros Plummer, Clearmount/SIGG North America, VP Sales & Marketing